Helping you to Recruit Volunteer
CCID offer a bespoke service to help you to recruit talented young people.
Your business could benefit from hiring a WORK EXPERIENCE/Volunteering
If you are looking to recruit an job related volunteer we can save you time and money and help you with the recruitment process. We can:
- Promote opportunities direct to young people and shortlist for you
- Offer you a chance to give talks to young people in Colleges/Universities
- Set up introduction events at our workplace or ours so that young people and their parents can find out more about your apprenticeship opportunities
- Provide you with CV’s from our candidate bank
- Help you to understand the work experience levy and how this impacts you
- Provide line manager training on how to manage apprentices
We are currently working with talented individuals who are seeking volunteer to start upon the completion of their exams. If you have a potential vacancy,
please get in touch.